Wednesday, June 8, 2022 7:00 PM — Tuesday, June 14, 2022 12:00 PM
1300 Eagle Rd.
St. Davids, Pennsylvania 19087
Important: Read the information on this page before registering!
1. Flight information can be found under Transportation below. For those attendees requesting transportation to or from the airport, your flight information is REQUIRED when registering, and flights outside of the normal times and prices MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE! Contact persons for transportation questions are Jesse Montgomery and Joe Troutman.
2. Housing information can be found under Lodging below. For commissioners, staff, and fraternal delegates, each option includes room and board from dinner Wednesday through lunch on Tuesday. Note that regular campus housing is in 2-bedroom suites (one person per bedroom; two men total per suite), with a shared bathroom. Single occupancy suites are restricted to married couples or those with a medical need for an additional charge. Contact person for Lodging is the registrar, Linda Jones.
3. Schedule: The Assembly will convene at 7 p.m. Wednesday. On Thursday, Friday, and Monday, the Assembly will run from 8:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., with a devotional at 11:40 a.m. each day. On Saturday the Assembly will run from 8:30 a.m. until 5:15 p.m. with a devotional at 11:40 a.m. There are no sessions on Sunday. Tuesday the Assembly will convene at 8:30 a.m. and terminate at 12:00 p.m.
4: Family information: If your family is coming, you can add your spouse and children when you register. Indicate your spouse is coming and the number of children on the Personal Information registration page; see the Lodging page for additional information. If you have any questions, contact the registrar by email or phone.
5. Exhibitors: A limited number of exhibitor tables are available at $125/each. Please review the Exhibitor Information below for complete information. Contact persons for exhibitors are John Muether or Joe Troutman.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. In this email look for a link, “Create account now,” where you MUST “Claim your account.” Claiming your account allows you to return and make any edits to your registration. Failure to claim your account will prevent you from adding, correcting, or otherwise modifying your expenses or other details when submitting your voucher at the General Assembly.
If arriving by air, you should schedule your flight into Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). The Committee on Arrangements will be providing transportation only to/from this airport. If you elect to fly into another airport, you must arrange for your own transportation to/from the assembly.
Shuttle vans will transport you between the airport and campus.
You should arrive on Wednesday (June 8) and depart on Tuesday (June 14). If you need to arrive or depart outside the listed times, please contact Jesse Montgomery or Joe Troutman before making reservations.
Please be aware that the Committee on Arrangements anticipates that the maximum travel reimbursement rate will be $700, with a maximum airfare reimbursement of $500 (excluding baggage) and/or mileage to/from the airport. If you anticipate your expenses to exceed these guidelines, or you believe you need to fly to a different airport, please email our transportation specialists Jesse Montgomery or Joe Troutman to discuss your options prior to booking. Failure to contact Jesse Montgomery or Joe Troutman may result in your not receiving a full reimbursement.
NOTE: Rental car expenses will NOT be reimbursed.
Listed below are the various options for lodging. Rates for commissioners, committee representatives, OPC staff, and fraternal delegates include room and board from dinner Wednesday through lunch Tuesday (for special dietary needs, please note when you register). One set of linens and towels are provided per occupant. You will need to bring personal toiletries, coat hangers, hair dryers, or other items as applicable to your needs.
Check-in date is Wednesday, June 8, from 10:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Check-out date will be Tuesday, June 14. If you are staying on campus and need to arrive earlier or leave later, you must discuss your arrangements with the registrar, Linda Jones, prior to registering.
Campus Housing Rate Information (NOTE: the rate displayed includes a 9% occupancy tax required by the state of Pennsylvania)
NOTE: Due to limited availability, please contact the registrar, Linda Jones, prior to registering to obtain a lodging code.
Staying on campus (includes room and meals)
Staying off campus
If you desire to stay at a local hotel, there are several hotels in King of Prussia, approximately ten minutes away. The Committee on Arrangements has contracted with the three hotels listed below to obtain special pricing; you will need to make your own reservations directly with the hotel. Note that hotels in this area fill up quickly, so book a room as soon as possible. You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the campus. To take advantage of the discounted rate, you can call the hotel at the telephone number listed or simply click on the hyperlink. Note: Commissioners and staff can request reimbursement for off-site lodging up to $277 for the week.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites-King of Prussia ($109+tax/night)
260 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19046
Phone number for Reservations is 866-338-0327
Online Booking Link: OPC General Assembly Block
or THIS LINK
Best Western Plus - The Inn at King of Prussia ($109+tax/night)
127 South Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Phone number for Reservations 610-265-4500
Reference OPC General Assembly Block
Home2Suites by Hilton King of Prussia Valley Forge ($109+tax/night)
550 West DeKalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406
(MUST USE THIS BOOKING LINK
Lodging and meals are included at no cost for commissioners, fraternal delegates, and OPC committee reps/staff. If you are a visitor, you have two registration options:
No housing (a meal plan can be purchased on the Additional Items page when registering if desired); or
Visitor Suite (see the options previously listed; includes room and meals)
If you are not staying the entire week or do not want meals for the entire week, please select the partial week option during registration and enter the number of nights you will be staying. If you have any questions, contact the registrar, Linda Jones, to discuss your options.
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the 88th General Assembly of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church, meeting from June 8 to June 14, 2022, at Eastern University in St Davids (Philadelphia), PA.
A limited number of exhibitor tables are available at $125/each (6 x 2½ and clothed). In order to display or exhibit at the General Assembly, you or your organization must comply with the Standing Rules of the Assembly:
Standing Rules of the Assembly
All requests to set up displays or exhibits at the Assembly on behalf of institutions, ministries, or vendors that are not committees erected by the Assembly must comply with the following guidelines:
1. All such requests to set up displays or exhibits shall be made in writing (on official letterhead stationery) and received by the Stated Clerk not later than 30 days before the opening of the Assembly.
2. The Committee on Arrangements shall determine the boundaries of the meeting hall of the Assembly within which only committees of the Assembly may set up displays or exhibits.
3. To the extent that the Assembly has control at the meeting facility over displays or exhibits beyond the bounds of the meeting hall, the Committee on Arrangements shall allocate space for displays and exhibits in the following priority based upon whose work is being presented:
a. Committees erected by the Assembly;
b. Other judicatories of the OPC;
c. Seminaries from which the Committee on Christian Education is currently actively recruiting interns;
d. Individual members of the OPC;
e. Other institutions, ministries, or vendors whose work is not hostile to the Reformed faith as expressed in the Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
If you and the organization you represent fall within these Standing Rules and desire to register as an exhibitor, you must contact one of our exhibit coordinators John Muether or Joe Troutman to obtain a required exhibitor code BEFORE registering. Register as the appropriate type (commissioner, visitor, etc.), and purchase an Exhibitor Table on the Additional Items page when registering.
Due to the time it takes to get through the college mail system, materials arriving after June 1 may not be delivered to us in time for the opening of the exhibits. Efram Harkins will receive all the shipments, and his team will deliver them to the exhibit area by Wednesday morning.
Attn: Efram Harkins. Asst. Director of Conferences
YOUR NAME AND ORGANIZATION
OPC General Assembly
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
November 15, 2023
October 18, 2023
August 12, 2023
August 05, 2023
July 29, 2023
June 08, 2023
May 22, 2023
© 2023 The Orthodox Presbyterian Church